If you’ve done any sort of research into supplements that can benefit your health, you’ve no doubt run across probiotics. These are “good” bacteria that play a role in making sure your digestive system works as it should. But these microbes need a food source, known as prebiotics. If you are going to get the benefits of probiotics, you need prebiotics as well. And PrebioThrive from Gundry MD contains five of the most powerful prebiotics in existence. Here’s some information on PrebioThrive, as well as information on why you should give it a try.
What is PrebioThrive?
PrebioThrive is a powder that quickly and easily dissolves in any beverage. Not only does it taste great, it’s also packed with five powerful prebiotics. Together, these ingredients will help increase energy, strengthen the immune system, improve digestive discomfort and support digestive health.
Here’s a quick look at these five incredible prebiotics, and why they are so important for your overall health transformation.
- Acacia Gum – This potent prebiotic (also known as “gum arabic” helps to substantially increase the supply of good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, also known as the “gut.” According to one study, people who took supplement containing acacia gum had significantly higher numbers of the beneficial bacteria Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria.1Acacia also takes longer to ferment than many other kinds of fiber. As a result, it is very well-tolerated in people who suffer from digestive issues such as bloating and gas.2 This ingredient has also been shown to help nourish the cells that line the barrier of the gut, helping to block out harmful bacteria and other toxins.3
- Agave Inulin – Inulin is a fiber that’s found in agave as well as many other types of plants. Inulin not only supports gut health, but also the functioning of the immune system as well.4 Inulin has also been shown to help reduce appetite by promoting a feeling of satiety, or fullness.5
- Flaxseed – Another great source of fiber, flaxseed contains an omega-3 acid known as alpha-linolenic acid, or ALA. ALA has been shown to help not only reduce inflammation, but also reduce the risk of many different types of heart problems.6 Flaxseed has also been shown to help lower cholesterol levels.7
- Galacto-oligosaccharides – Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) are fibers that have been shown to help reduce the severity of bouts of constipation. According to studies, GOS can help soften stools, increase the frequency of bowel movements and make it easier to pass solid waste.8
- Guar Gum – According to one study, guar gum is another fiber that has been shown to help increase satiety. The same study found that it may also play a role in helping to decrease the body’s absorption of cholesterol.9
Absolutely No Risk
The makers of PrebioThrive want to ensure the satisfaction of everyone who tries this amazing product. A third-party laboratory tests each batch of PrebioThrive for purity. As a result, you can rest assured that PrebioThrive is of the highest quality. If you are experiencing a lack of energy or digestive discomfort, this product could be exactly what you need. All you do is mix a scoop of PrebioThrive with a drink in the morning. The manufacturer recommends using a probiotic supplement as well to get the maximum benefits.
Dr. Gundry stands by PrebioThrive and believes in it completely. So much so, in fact, that you will receive a full refund if you are not totally satisfied with the results you receive. All he asks is that you give the product 90 days before making your decision. If you believe that PrebioThrive isn’t for you, simply send back the bottles – empty or full. You will get your money back with no hassles, and no questions asked.
When you consider the potential benefits of PrebioThrive, and then you consider the fact that you have nothing to lose, there’s really no reason not to try it. Before you do, however, talk to your doctor first to make sure he or she agrees that it will be completely safe.